No shoes permitted outside of reception area.
Socks required for adults and children.
We have socks for purchase if you forgot them at home.
LITTLE BUFFALO SAFETY MEASURES TO ADDRESS COVID-19
At Little Buffalo, the health and safety of our guests is our top priority. We are committed to follow all cleaning and health practices recommended by the Department of Health and the CDC. At this time, we are not offering open play or allowing for any non-pre-registered guests. During our phased reopening, we are starting with small groups of people in the same family or social bubble. These groups will be booked with extensive cleaning and disinfection before and after each group. Although our cleaning routine has always exceeded recommendations, we have implemented the following safety protocols:
1. Completed NYS Reopening Safety Plan Completed and Available On Site
2. Limited Capacity
3. Sanitizing and Handwashing Stations
4. Mask Wearing by Employees and Guests Where Required
5. Pre Registration Only and No Congregating Upon Entry and Exit
6. Temperature Checks, Health Screenings and Hand Sanitizing for All Guests Upon Entry
7. Sanitizing and Disinfecting Caddies for Guests to Use
8. Sanitizing and Disinfecting Cleanings At Scheduled Intervals During Guest Visits.
9. Deep Cleaning and Sanitizing of All Surfaces Daily
10.Increased Ventilation and HVAC filter checks.
11. A Log With Names and Contact Info of All Guests Will be Kept In Case of the Need for Contact Tracing
12. Clear Safety Postings and 6ft Social Distancing Reminders
*These protocols may change as NYS and CDC requirements change.
Thank you for your cooperation and support of Little Buffalo as we implement these safety measures.
Please register upon entry using our form. You may complete our waiver before arrival by clicking on our "Waiver" link and either complete the form and email it to us or print the form and bring it with you. Waivers can be completed at registration as well.
No eating in play area...food only in back classroom.
We have complimentary coffee, tea, and water
and provide some wrapped snacks for purchase.
We are a nut conscious facility.
Please refrain from bringing any nut products.
Please stow strollers in reception area but baby carriers are allowed in play space.
Older siblings must abide by safety rules.
If child or adult is sick, please plan another visit on a day when everyone is feeling well!